Translate

Saturday 17 April 2010


Today has been drizzly again, very dull & overcast but this afternoon the sun is trying to come out. It succeeded yesterday afternoon & was quite warm but today I am chilly!!!
Spent most of the day sending emails & being cuddled by Boris, bless him. Sophie & Reggie have been sulking in their beds as they dont like the weather lol & Nigel has been digging out a drive way with Anton & shovelling stones onto the van as the merchants bucket was too big to get it in :( Too much time wasted again, but thats Bulgaria everything takes twice as long as you think it will. So once again we havent done what was planned in a day!!!! I wonder if I'm sulking too as I've done nothing? Oh well best get up & hoover the sofa so I can put the covers in the wash!

Oh I'm in such a bad mood now!!! but on a good note sofa sorted cushion covers treated & now in wash, tomorrow do the frame cover :) It's the drive that is making me aaaaaarrrrrgh!!!! I am just going to ignor it all & hope when Nigel goes to its all sorted if not well I dont bloody care! See told you I was in a bad mood!

Have been told today I am damned haha by JW's well I'm not so I wont let that worry me but after 3 emails telling me the same thing in different ways & lots of mad ramblings I have had to search out how to block this person from my email account! Phew why can't they make these things simple, or is it just me anyway found it in the end but lots of time & too much of my energy wasted on these people now, hopefully thats the end of it!!!

Now for cafine & a game of majong

No comments:

Post a Comment