Translate

Monday 26 April 2010

No Water, Paint Day, Blah Blah Blah, Pretty Yellow Blogg!

Rape seed field, the smell is strangely sweet & sour both not unpleasant & horrid! looks beautiful though.


The rape seed fields are everywhere this year, I don't remember it being so prolific last year. The scenery is lovely now & soon we will be graced with the Sunflowers, cant wait.
Karen & Peter a couple who have had a house in Sushitsa for 4 yrs are moving here permanently, I think they are on their way across Europe now. I wish them good luck on their journey & really hope they enjoy the drive over. i remember how excited we were but it was mixed with sadness, leaving children, mum & grandchildren is soooo flipping hard! It was a real experience for us, in the midst of winter with Edo our cat who till then hated travelling. he had more room in the van than I did lol, he's a big boy so we had to buy him a big cage. He was great though & only created while driving through Hungary, he really freaked out till we were over the border, very very strange!!!!!

Soon we will see these Sunflowers everywhere!

Yesterday was a drizzly overcast day & I was cold so we had to light the fire! The day for me was spent just uploading photo's & slobbing out indoors. I phoned my Mum & spoke to her for over an hour, I love my Mum, she is 86 this year & has had a hard life. She is an amazing woman & has travelled all over the world mostly on her own! The last 4 yrs have been difficult for her as she is very poorly but up till then she was still travelling. The last six months of travelling she had been to Thailand, Bali, Andalusia & here in Bulgaria
Well we have no bloody water again today aaarrrrggghhh......... Its not like in England you don't get a nice letter a week before informing you politely that between such & such the water/electric will be suspended blah blah blah. You get up in the morning & badam no water or electric, it is very annoying. I need to ask around & see if anyone knows how many days as this happened on Friday too its on again in the evening so hope for the same today! Thank goodness we have a huge container full of spring water as Nigel is out working so coffee is still a go!
Right today is painting day. Nigel has plastered, filled & sealed the hall all ready for my decorating skills :D
I have the paints all ready so it will be a quick coffee & on to the business of the day, another yellow room :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment