Translate

Thursday 15 April 2010

Good news & Bad news

On a lighter note Cherry blossom B&B has been launched this week, just need those ever elusive guests now, lets hope its not too long. I Called it Cherry Blossom B&B due to the cherry tree's on both sides of the gate & at the moment it's all in blossom & looks lovely. Originally it was Pile Dom which means Chicken House but it doesn't translate well :D
I am very excited about this venture & a warm welcome awaits with a comfortable room complete with sofa TV Tea & Coffee etc take a look at my FB page let me know what you think
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bulgarian-Rural-Village-BB/118523831495631?v=app_2309869772#!/pages/Bulgarian-Rural-Village-BB/118523831495631
Oh not sure this will work will try to post a link, anyway wish me luck!!!

Have finally got a full quota of cats back in house! saskia turned up today, after 3 weeks away, the kittens have been back for a week & Edo is ensconced in our bedroom all over again :D
We have worked out a system of putting the dogs down the back of the paddock, weather permitting, in the shade of the trees on their beds, but chained to a pear tree, for their afternoon siesta. The cats can come in & out & romp & play in the garden so far so good & now we have Sas back too!!!! Nikoli I think will not be back bless him we see him around but he was trapped & severely traumatised by Reggie who was barking into his face while he was up against the wall trapped in a small space
:( bless him, he's ok but I think without being fed he won't live long as he is a poorly old man!

Poor Scrap or Scrappy Doo as I call him is dead :( Nigel told me today & I am really sad for him!!! I called him Scrap because he was always here with lumps of skin missing on his back, head, neck you name it. He didn't heal either till I started to feed him then he turned into a big well covered strong boy who rarely had terrible wounds. Then with Reggie he didn't come in regularly like before & when I did feed him he was thinner & his face looked like he had been hit by a train as time went on he looked worse! I think there is some animal around here that he kept having a run in with & not being very intelligent he would not back away. Don't know if it was animal & people or a car but he is gone now & I for one miss him & wish I could have buried him in the garden but he has been taken away by the wildlife, so as Nigel so eloquently put it, at least he has been recycled :(
So now my cat population is back to 5, just waiting to see how many tortoise have survived their hibernation will we still have 7, I hope we will see some soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment