Translate

Sunday 18 April 2010

Beautiful Day, Posh Rooms & Injured Legs!

Well what a start to the day! No time to get head together before Anton was round for a days work & as part of that entailed helping Nigel to move furniture from one bedroom to another I had to get up make bed, clear surfaces & get self ready all before I had time to drink my regular morning coffee brought to me in bed by my lovely husband every day!
So with coffee still in hand I went down to feed dogs to find Sophie had miss judjed the fence & ripped her two legs the front one being particulaly nasty looking, so it was off to the kitchen to get the green spray & make her hate Nigel lol. That done I got to preparing the dogs their breakfast (they get their daily allowance split in two a third for brekkie & the rest for dinner)& Saskia (Cat) otherwise known as BOSS plonked herself under coffee table & set about growling at the dogs from afar. Reggie unfortunately took umbridge & set to followed behind by Sophie all hell broke loose in my tiny space otherwise known as the living room. Well have you ever tried removing a Karakachan who definately doesnt want to give up on his outburst, not an easy task! All I wanted was MY COFFEE!!!!!
So with dogs suitably chastised, cats retreated to cellar sulking I sat under my dripping grape vine to enjoy my now replenished coffee in the now blooming hot sun, aaahh bliss!!!

Off to do some emails for jobs etc & hubby calls me to help with organising the moves.

So the Sofa has now been moved from my bedroom to the guest bedroom & the toning table is now in my room. The dressing table from the guest bedroom is now in the bathroom. The tall boy from my room is in the guest room, the bedside table from the guest room is back where it should be next to me in my room & we now have 2 bedside tables to put in the store room! The Indian coffee table huge solid piece of furniture which I love is now in guest room too, PHEW! Right so now we have a really posh guest B&B room. I think the bathroom will look even better with the draws in there too for towels etc, at least I hope so!!! All completed this before 11am.

Have checked my seeds today & lots of lings are coming through, hurah, loads of marrigolds so I would guess they are easy to grow :) one pumpkin lol, coliflowers are just starting to poke their heads through & lettuce seem quite keen too! So off to continue the weeding now......

1 comment:

  1. Marigolds are really easy to grow and will self seed for next year - I have hundreds coming up in my flower beds and not much else at the moment.

    ReplyDelete