Translate

Thursday 29 July 2010

Sophie, Maya, Virus, Too Much Wine, Phew what a time!!!!!

Reminder to self......... your wine is very very very strong!!!!!!  problem it is also very very very Yummy!!!!

Well Sophie was stolen for the second time, on Monday the 19th! Thankfully Mary was here to interpret so the next day Atanas went out looking & came back an hour later saying he knew where she was then Peta the village bobby (yes we only have 1 & he is also a farmer & fishing lake owner) who took me to where she was. Saw the guy on the way, Peta spoke to him & he said "Yes I have a dog like this she is mine I have had her for 2 days & she comes & goes as she wishes!" Well she was chained up with no water & I would like to know how she does as she wishes??? She was so pleased to see me. bless her! As I walked her home I stopped at a friends to ask her to keep an eye out in future & the guy came along. According to him he has taught her to go rabbiting she sleeps in his home & he likes her very much he wants to breed from her!!! I pointed out she is spade & he only had her from previous afternoon!!!! They like to fabricate & make up lives for themselves which is fine as long as you don't expect me to go along with your little tale! I don't know what to say to that! If Mary hadn't been here for two weeks I may have second guessed myself thinking maybe she is gone most of the time even though I know she isn't Ha! Sophie pops out a couple of times a day to visit friends or chase cats she is back in 10 mins & max within 30 mins, but I had to keep asking Mary if this was so :)

Well at that time the electric kept going out so my friend came back for coffee which after two turned into do you want to try my wine.....Instead of pouring a glass I produced a two litre bottle of the best Merlot this village has ever tasted, why? because we have let it mature & now it is a beautiful full fruity deep red vino Mmmmmm. Problem we forgot how flipping potent it is, Ooop's hahaha Needless to say I have not been that intoxicated for at least 15 yrs. I managed to sober myself up enough to get my friend home (afraid I can't give away the antics of the day, wouldn't be right!)  then once I arrived back at my Dom I just got drunker & drunker? I couldn't facebook chat with Nigel so I phoned him & was getting worse so off to bed I rolled only to be very ill, which did make me feel better but I had a bad night. Now the following day would have been fine if I didn't have to get up at stupid o'clock to be out of house by 8am it was very hot with no breeze & I was in a Wartburge for hours & hours!!!! O Boshe!
I had managed to get a lift into Gorna with Yovo to get some money pay bills & do some shopping I was paying petrol & had arranged it all the week before. The thing is they will take the opportunity to do loads of stuff too, & who can blame them, but It would have been better to just drop me off & come back for me later, but no a 3 hour day turned into 7 hours!!!!!!! & I was accosted by an 86yr old who felt it was appropriate to grab my boob!!!! Grrrrrrr He was surprised when I told him off!!!!!!!! hahahhaha LOL.



This was also the only day that maya could be delivered to us & I really couldn't put off my lift as Yovo can be soooo annoyingly awkward & I needed to get Shopping etc So Mary arranged to be here to take her in I expected to be home by12 but just in case we made arrangements! Firstly under duress of the police & neighbours I had tethered Sophie as they say if she gets out basically people will take her & they can't stop them, HUH!!! As Mary left to go to work Sophie broke free (I told you she is houdini) so Mary stayed home & phoned Yovo who didn't tell me till 6 hrs later (see what I mean about annoying!!!!) he did say Mary say Sophie is ok!? When I ask what he laughs & says ok ok! Argh!!!!!!
I got home to a house of madness as I tried to get in doors 3 dogs after blood, talk about stressful. The people who delivered Maya told Mary she doesn't get on with other dogs (not true) & so she was locked in house while Sophie & Reggie were in garden. When I arrived home Maya decided the house was her new kennel & would only allow me & Mary inside!!! Oh I can tell you after the two days I had just had, I needed this like a hole in the head, in fact that would have been preferable as I was in for a stressful few days till they settled properly!!!! All because of not handling the situation right from the outset! I think God is having a laugh with me lately well my sense of humour has run out now, time to move on to the peaceful part of my life, ta!
Mary & I took the dogs out onto neutral territory to make friends but this only worked for Sophie & Reggie who liked Maya but Maya was having none of it! I don't know her history on streets but she has been at the centre in kennels & homes then here I assume she is acting extra hard because she is only a baby 8 mnths old is disabled & has two big dogs she is not sure of, so she will want to tell them she is not scared! The fact that she keeps falling over must be obvious to both the other dogs but she so far has had major fights with them both. To date we have had no instances over the last two days so I am hoping things have finally settled down but every time I think this a fight will break out over food or me or perceived food! We will get there in the end!
I am making her a neck brace out of a towel & duck tape to see if this helps her but I think she needs a proper supporting neck brace!
All peaceful here at this time as its hot out so all dogs collapsed in doors, Maya at my feet, Reggie next to her & Sophie on kitchen tiles. The main problem now I think is Reg & Maya & their possessiveness over me, which is a tad worrying & the perception of what is food & who should have it.

Sophie & Maya have great games together, wrestling & chasing each other full pelt around the garden! Maya double backs to catch Sophie out it is really hilarious to watch & as its been so wet mud flies everywhere & they have muddy legs at the end of it all.
Sunday saw the advent of my netbook contracting a virus blooming thing! i was looking up Bulgarian recipes for preserving Garlic & whollop!!! Thankfully I had the presence of mind to realise something was not right before I purchased the virus protection & put in card no's etc as it was the virus protection that was the virus & had given me trojans as well as some very unsavory little buggers. I don't quite know how I realised this as I am dippy at the best of times (hormones) so I phoned Nigel just to check & he looked it up on wikipedia yep its there & I needed to reinstall. I had tried to buy Norton but the virus stopped me getting to them then I tried to restore it by going back a day but it wouldn't let me do that either so the only thing was to take it to Gorna Oryhovitza to get it sorted! Problem No Bus till Wednesday, no problem a friend of Mary's takes us in & brings me back all for 15 leva, bargain!!!! So on yet another chucking it down rainy day we take the netbook in to be left till Wednesday when I can get a bus :-)
Thanks to ivan (little i as that's how it sounds)

No comments:

Post a Comment