Translate

Tuesday 7 September 2010

I Ain't Seen the Sea for a Year

Well here we are in September, where did that year go???? but also oh what a bloody awful long unhappy year !!!!! Thank God I love this country or I would certainly have gone stark raving mad!
I really hope never to have to repeat any of this last 12 months from the date of when my son went back home from his two week holiday with us. That was the last time I saw the sea. We had a lovely 4 days at the coast with my son Daniel & his mates Ad & Rich, I miss him & I miss being able to go places like that in the good weather. All I have to look forward to now is snow & - 20 temps last year was a lot lower lets hope its a warmer winter this year, it will be a miracle if we don't have3' of snow though!!! How blooming depressing is that! I haven’t been out for a meal or into Veliko T or seen Tzaravets, OK enough!!!
Having said all that it was not THAT bad as no one died, our family is still intact & a new arrival will be appearing shortly, so in all the mire there have been many blessings which also means I am blessed too!

This has been an ANGRY week for me, that’s a new one, so another level of disappointment being sorted I guess?
I am alone in my faith here, I have no one who believes in God around me, cor if I thought I was in the wilderness before, this is something else !!!!!!! I don't talk about God to anyone what’s the point? Its ok for people to not believe & express that opinion they don't come under fire or get thought of as weird or strange or just plain MAD, but if you are a Christian, woe betide. So I am alone in everything, it's not a nice place to be, not something I would recommend. So I am ANGRY at the world & everyone in it this week, & it hasn't dissipated as yet :-( Yes I know it's probably all ME, I'M being unreasonable AGAIN, but you know what? I am learning through all these horrid emotional things.

Just had some people round, volunteer’s from BSAPP & a builder to deliver & construct Maya's compound. It's very good & the people all very nice so I had a really nice reprieve from my anger :D I did warn them that the house was heavy but they didn't believe me it was a struggle even with three but they did really well& managed to move it into the compound so Maya has a nice cosy house to sleep in! Poor Reggie it's his house but he won't go in it!!! Nina hit the nail on the head I think when she said he is probably scared to knock his tail on the sides!



The compound will have rubber mat flooring which will stop the mud & be warmer & a camoflage net over the top to give shade from the sun, all in all a nice comfy home for Maya!








I have also just had a phone call from Yovo asking if I want to go to Gorna tomorrow, Off course I said yes lets hope it pulls me out of my anger as opposed to pushing me in even more!

Reggie is in a bad way this week too, he has been nibbling his tail & made it bleed & today he is off his food had to coax him to eat his breakfast then he was a little sick I hope he is going to be ok! He is farting away too & Reggie’s farts are something else Poohweeeeeee So for Reg to not be guzzling his food in seconds he must be under the weather, having said that I put some left over rolls & grape cake on the work top after I gave everyone lunch & forgot the door was open when I took Reg of his chain he snaffled the lot so he must be feeling better! I would say Reggie lurves my cooking but he has also been known to lurve to eat Sophie’s pooh too, not sure what that says about my food :D
Right as I am in a foul mood still, I find I can't be bothered to blog, talk or anything so I will catch up on the last 10 days or so soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment